I AM ON A MISSION . . .
To show people how simple and painless is can be to manifest what they want in life. To feel beautiful, happy, healthy, abundant and free. I am here to be the spiritual spokeswoman for a little word, with big possibility—choice.
Yes, that’s right, choice.
Being, having and doing anything in your life really does come down to a choice. Or you could look at it as 2 choices—one choice being the one that keeps you in your zone, turned on, tuned in and a manifesting machine and the other choice being that one that keeps you stuck, spinning your wheels and frustrated.
I am on a mission to take the frustration and endless searching out of the quest to feel happy, loved, connected and passionate about our lives—and to start manifesting lives that light us up.
The simple and honest to goodness truth is that we make it MUCH too complicated—this living lives we love thing. Why is that?
Why do we make it so hard to just feel happy? Why do we hold ourselves back from experiencing our full potential?
Yep, it’s our parents! It’s their fault. Or, of course, there is our ex, our best friend from second grade, our genetics, the town we grew up in, that thing that happened when we were younger. That______________(fill in the blank with your reason, excuse and story that you have used to keep yourself from your 100% deserved, divine happiness.)
I hate to break it to you, but the reason why you aren’t living the dream—is because you are still operating in an “old story.” Your old story is the story you keep playing over and over again in your mind that keeps you separate from your awesomeness. It’s the story that, however true, valid and real it is for you—is holding you back.
Yes, it hurts. Yes, it is real. Yes, you feel it. But if you want to move into a different place of BEING in your world, then you have to ditch the reasons, the excuses, the stories and the justifications as to WHY you aren’t where you want to be.
You have to choose a new story.
How we feel is a choice. What we think is a choice. And what we do is a choice. No one forces us to think, believe and feel things. No one forces us to do things.
Manifesting is about getting what we want by being committed, aware and discriminating about what we choose to think, believe, do and feel. And then all those things add up to an energy or vibration that we put out into the world. If we want a different result, we need to choose a different energy or vibration.
If you want to live a truly exquisite life, then start choosing your new story that lines up with that.
Choose positive. Choose truth. Choose love. Choose to forgive. Choose to dream. Choose to relax. Choose your passions. Choose to feel good. Choose a good cry. Choose to feel the anger, and then release it.
Choose your new, abundant life. Choose your new life story.
It’s waiting for you.
Thanks to everyone who played a part in the birth of my first book, The 2 Choices. I am happy to say, the book hit #1 on Amazon in a self-help category.
I always felt that hitting number one was the goal and that I would somehow feel like ” I made it” or ” I did it!”
But the truth is—that isn’t what its all about. Sure, it’s a bit of confirmation and it feels good, but the bigger thing is the value + the meaning behind it all.
It’s not always what we think when we hit a goal or intention.
In fact, the saying that it’s the journey and not the end result is oh, so very true.
It is what we choose to learn along the way and then how we choose to integrate that into our lives. It is about the value and meaning that any worthwhile venture and stretch beyond our comfort zones can show us.
It’s not all over, now that it’s all over (the launch). In fact, it is all just beginning. To me, the book and this entire process wasn’t about hitting some goal, so my ego could be fed.
It was and is about adding value and quality to peoples lives.
I want to help people understand that living a life they love is as simple as a choice.
I want people to know that the answer to their health problem is a choice away.
I desire to help people live their truths, walk their paths in life and just learn a simple way to feel better in each and every moment—with simply making choices that line up with those things.
Your life is a result of your choices and how you want to live depends on you—no one else.
I invite you to get on board with the simple little word that can have a massive impact in your life—choice.
It is a gift. It is power. And it is your absolute 100% way to live a life you love.
Choose love. Choose happy. Choose forgiveness. Choose play. Choose to let it go. Choose your life. Choose now.
Here is the promotional video for the book and a link to my Amazon page.
Love to y’all! (gearing up for my move to the south!)
Ever have those days when you just want to press pause? Like you just want to freeze everything for awhile so you can bask in quiet, peaceful and serene energy?
There is so much going on and the word “busy” has become the new anthem or badge of honor in our society. How many times do you hear from people how busy they are? More often than not, I am guessing.
We are all so busy. Busy, busy, busy. It’s almost like a sickness or something.
I mean I get the reality, that we all are truly busy! We have kids, jobs, to-do’s etc.… Trust me, I get it.
The busy I am referring to, is like we go on autopilot and shut off. It’s that busy that feels disconnected, rushed and without a sense of meaning. It’s like we bounce from thing to thing and don’t really get anywhere.
Sometimes it feels to me, like if we aren’t busy, or don’t feel busy, then it’s almost like we don’t feel useful or productive. What will people think of me if I am not busy? If I don’t have a big to-do list? If I have idle time? OMG, idle time? But isn’t that lazy, unproductive and useless?
No, not at all.
I am here to tell you that the EXACT thing you must do, if you want sanity, clarity, health, joy and increased personal success in your life—is to choose to take quality down time in your life.
Here are a few guidelines to consider when choosing your down time.
- Commit to at least one hour of down time a day.
- Eliminate distractions! During this time, shut off your phone, don’t be on the computer and make this YOUR TIME.
- Create a sacred ritual for your down time. Walk in nature, have a connecting talk with someone, meditate, do a yoga class . . anything that gets you feeling relaxed and more connected to you. This is not a time to cross something off your list. This is time for you to make a commitment to stop being busy and start being present in your life.
- Consistency. If this is just another thing you read and don’t actually implement, then there is no point. If you truly want to feel better, be healthier, wealthier and happier, then it’s critical to get off the busy-mobile and on the feel good bus. Feeling good raises your vibration and attracts more good things into your life. It’s universal law.
- Honor yourself. You are worth one hour a day! And if one hour is too big of a stretch, then start with 30 minutes. The point is to get in the habit of slowing down and being centered. The point is to be able to get quiet and still enough to hear yourself through all the self imposed “noise” that we create in our lives through being busy.
Learning to stop the habitual choice to be busy, is a critical step in really learning to master your life and your choices. Once you make a commitment to slowing down and savoring your down time, you will start to notice something. You will start to feel again. You will start to have ideas and more energy. You will get clarity about problems. You will feel a sense of freedom and lightness. You will attract more wanted things in your life.
If you want to live a truly satisfying life–one with peak health, success, love and happiness—you will need to make it a point to slow down, enjoy and go within on a consistent basis. This always works for me and it when I forget to take this down time, I get a very quick reminder. Things start to feel out of sync when I forget to commit to choosing me.
We are meant to enjoy—not spend it being asleep in a state of busy-ness. So take time for you slow down and savor your life.
I am gonna go chill out..
It is truly amazing what happens when a group of conscious people come together for the purpose of personal growth, healing and stepping into beauty and truth. I just got back from an event in San Diego with some dear friends and one of my mentors—that’s us in the picture!
This event was inspiring, to say the least.
My biggest take away from this experience was a newfound love for setting intentions.
What’s an intention?
An intention is defined as: noun 1. a thing intended; an aim or plan.
And taking that even further and deeper into a spiritual or personal growth level—an intention is a personal statement of what you desire or intend to create in your day, your present moment and even for the overall scope of your life. An intention is somewhat of a personal mission statement. It’s a way to affirm to the universe exactly what you desire.
Here is a brief list of things you can do to set intentions that will get you on track to creating what you want in your life:
- Identify what feels like the most important thing for you—is it better health, more money, improved relationships, feeling better about your outlook on life, getting a book deal, selling your home?
- What would be your ideal result with the intention you choose?
- Write down your intention in the form of a statement. For example, “It is my intention to…..earn 6 figures this year, close this deal today, enjoy exercising, get the most out of an event you are attending, manifest money to take a trip you have been wanting to take.
- What would having this result or outome feel like to you? Identify how having this intention come true would feel.
- Turning intentions into reality has a lot to do with how well and how conneted you are to what you desire. Choose things that you know and feel to be in alignment with your highest truth and that just feel really delicious to you.
- Be specific about your intentions. Infuse all your senses into it…taste, smell, sight, touch, hearing, intuition.
- Celebrate when your intentions become reality! Let the universe know that you appreciate being heard and that you acknowledge the power of intention.
- Be consistent and do this often! In order to make a significant change in your life, you have to CHOOSE to commit to doing things differently. That starts with taking 5 minutes a day to write down your intentions and staying connected to them throughout the day, month, year…..your life!
It’s often the little things that can make the biggest differences in our lives and setting clear, powerful, consistent intentions is one way to make that big difference. Choosing an intention is, in effect, choosing your vibration and choosing what energy you put out in the world. It’s making a conscious choice in what you want each moment to feel and look like. It’s another great tool to use in the quest to manifest a life you love.
p.s. I am opening a 3 spots for private coaching and VIP days. E-mail [email protected] to schedule your personal energetic match assessment. xo
I know. I get it. I really, really get it. I hid for so many years. I was afraid to step into my power, my passion + my inherent divine prosperity.
And then I knew that to stay in that place would eventually end up killing me. I made a choice, no matter what to come out of my shell and shine.
How many of us come up with all kinds of excuses why we CAN’T do something? We can’t because we are too busy. We can’t because we don’t have enough money. We can’t because we are tired. We can’t because we don’t know how.
Can’t is a four letter word and if you want to be happy and manifest a life that you love—then you gotta get rid of the “I can’t” belief.
You are the one choosing what to think and how to feel. And with that awareness and that consciousness, you can shape your life.
Want health? Then think mainly healthy thoughts and feel healthy feelings. Want wealth? Then think and feel in ways that line up with wealth consciousness. Want love? Be loving! Whatever it is you desire to manifest—you get there by learning to master your choice of thoughts and feelings.
We are all energy and the energy and vibration you put out in the world, is largely the energy you will get back from the world. This is manifesting 101 and it’s the base of it all. If you truly desire to step into a sense of feeling powerful, passionate and prosperous in your life—it starts with the very real point of learning to be in control (even though I don’t like that word) of your thoughts and feelings. In other words, you run them, they don’t run you.
When you can get to that place, you will see a world of passion, prosperity and power (conscious power) open up to you.
Or……you will just feel better and enjoy your life and that’s what it’s all about!
p.s. I will be a bit off the grid for the next 2 weeks. I am heading to San Diego to spend a week with my mentor, Tara Marino and a group of women I have been in a mastermind group with for the last 9 months. I will share pictures and insights from the road, but may not be around as much as I ususally am! Enjoy your Spring! xo
For all you biz owners out there who blog on a regular basis—how are you feeling about it?
Bored? Like no one is listening? Like you are writing your blog posts for yourself, or that it just isn’t lighting your fire anymore?
How about those of you who are browsers of blogs—what keeps you going back? What keeps you away? What keeps you interested or enthralled?
How do we, as online entrepreneurs and coaches—turn browsers into believers and/or buyers?
Here are 6 tips to keep your blog posts interesting and producing results (because there is little point in doing it if we aren’t getting the results we desire).
- Choose a topic or subject that you are genuinely interested in and know well. You can’t keep yourself or others interested and coming back to your blog if you aren’t 100% confident in your topic. You are the expert, you are the content creator, so make it matter. Even if it’s a topic that isn’t totally related to your expertise, make sure you have done your research on it before you write about it or review it.
- Choose a unique way to present it! Instead of just creating a blog post, maybe do a weekly vlog to mix it up. Many successful online entrepreneurs have moved to a combination of blogging and vlogging. Be unique and true to you! This isn’t about copying others out there. It’s about finding your unique way to present it. Use a combination of inspiration and information.
- Create a clear plan and vision for your blog/vlog. Create a regular schedule, and then do your best to stick with it.
- Analyze your content and see what’s creating a buzz and what’s not. What blog posts are getting more comments and responses? Consider creating similar or related content for your more popular posts.
- Ask! Ask you subscribers what they like and don’t like. What’s useful and whats not so useful? You can use something like survey monkey to create a quick survey and send it out to your list.
- Don’t become a slave to it. The purpose of having a blog is to engage, educate and inspire your audience. If you aren’t accomplishing those things—switch it up. There is no point in doing the same thing over and over again if it’s not getting you closer to what you want and making you feel good. There is no point in spending time creating blog posts each week if it feeels like a drain. Use your imagination. Get creative with it!
Creating useful, interesting, juicy content is the thing that will turn our browsers into believers…and then potential buyers. But in this land of information overload, you have to find a way to deliver content that is practical and purposeful. Blogs and vlogs are how we connect with our peeps. It’s how we build trust and showcase our expertise.
If we aren’t into it, our readers aren’t gonna feel it either.
If you aren’t offering a little more than just information—then your readers (or watchers) will get bored….and so will you.
What does this have to do with choosing wiser and living larger?
If we want success, happiness, health, growth—all those good things—then we need to infuse passion and our authenticity into every aspect of our lives. That includes our business, our products, our blog posts . . . all of it! And for the blog/vlog readers—it’s important for you to spend your time reading and watching things that really do it for you! No more wasting time on things that don’t truly serve us.
An amazing life and business is really just a choice away. Learning how to really listen to who we are, what we desire and then going for it, is the key to living a powerful, passion filled life. It’s the key to manifesting a life of health, prosperity and happiness.