- real; genuine; authentic.
- sincerity; integrity.
- fidelity to an original or standard
We all know what it means—or do we? Do we really know what it means to be completely truthful with ourselves, and others?
Are you being super-duper honest about your desires, your passions, your deepest truths?
You will feel it if you do. You will feel it if you don’t.
How does it feel when we are lined up with our truths?
- Full of possibility
I say a big, big YES to these things. Amen.
How does it feel to NOT be lined up with out truths?
I say NO THANK YOU, to these things.
So we can get a clue about being in, or out of our truths by simply tapping into how we feel. Chances are, if you predominantly feel stuck, bored, worried and distracted, then you are not fully embracing your truth.
How can you get unstuck and get back in the zone with YOUR TRUTH?
Here are some things that have helped so many of us:
- Get a coach-really do your research and find someone that has the results you desire, but also that you feel a deep connection to. Even the most successful coaches and entrepreneurs out there use coaches. They invest in themselves. There is something about making that commitment in yourself that opens doors.
- Meditate. I know, I know. I am an Aries, meditating was like pulling teeth for me. I resisted it soooo… much. I am telling you—learning how to just become a conscious breather, is HUGE. It’s little things like these that we put off—that can have the most massive impact in our lives.
- Breathe. If you cant mediate, then Breath. Really breathe. None of this shallow breathing. Deep, conscious breathe. Do it at your computer, while driving, eating, working, and shopping. Breath.
- Make a list of the things that make you feel expansive and good. Do more of those. Walks by the river, playing with your dog, reading a new book, manicure day, buying cute new panties—whatever it is. Do more of it.
- Make a list of the things that make you feel shut off and icky. Do less of that. Really make an effort to NOT engage in things that don’t feel you spiritually, emotionally, and mentally. Disengage from the energy suckers.
- ASK. Ask God, your higher power, your guides, and the universe—whatever it is for you—for help to find your truth, and step into it in a bigger way. I did this and from that space, I wrote a book, travel to Europe several times a year, have an AMAZING love in my life, am super healthy and I have two really, really cute dogs (this is big).
As the saying goes . . .The truth shall set you free. Dorky, I know, but it’s true.
Go be unabashedly free-guilt free!
Carrie Jolie Dale