A Return To Innocence and Purity. . .
Do you remember a time when you felt free, loving, accepted? Innocent and pure?
Before the pain, the hurts, the loss, the disappointments. Before you lost your innocence and purity. Or before it was taken from you.
I recently spent a few days in the Outer Banks, North Carolina with a mastermind group of amazing, entrepreneurial women and had the life changing opportunity of doing just that. Regaining my innocence + purity.
How? We played. Yes, played.
We laughed. We were goofy, silly and free.
We had scavenger hunts, survival challenges and focused on a return to innocence and purity. How liberating it was to laugh, play, ride bikes, splash in the ocean, race around and just feel free and child like.
To just let go of all the crap and be uninhibited, joy filled and excited to be alive.
It awakened something in us. It was a great reminder to be able to bring this essence into our daily lives, into our businesses, our families, and even our interactions with strangers.
You don’t have to travel to the Outer Banks to rediscover and reconnect with your innocence and purity. Although, I would highly recommend checking out this amazing area. No small coincidence that this was where the Wright Brothers first took flight, as did many of us, metaphorically speaking.
Simple ways to reconnect with your energy of purity and innocence:
- Remember what you liked to do as a kid and do it—as if you were that kid—right back in that space of play. Bike ride. Swim. Ride horses. Draw. Lay in the grass. Build a fort. Get some squirt guns. Water balloons. Bubbles. PLAY!
- Get out in nature. There is something very purifying about sitting by a river, listening to the water, hugging a tree.
- Go Barefoot. No other explanation needed. Love this.
- Whatever it was that you felt robbed you of your innocence—just allow it to melt away—if only for a few hours. Just allow yourself to experience life, as it was without the amour, the hiding , and the protection. Be a kid again.
- Look at life and situations through the eyes of a child. if you have your own kids, be a kid with them! Let go and let them take the lead for a few hours. Feel what if feels like to just approach life with innocence.
I know for a lot of us, this can be challenging. We have had to build walls of protection and the illusion of control to feel safe in our lives. It’s OK to let go of that for a couple hours and just go back to our happy place. Our place where we could create magic. Where anything was possible.
Whats the pont? The point is that making this conscious choice to get reconnected with your natural state of innocence and purity puts you in a perfect energetic match to attract good things your way.
It’s just another way of raising your vibration in order to attract that which you want—that which you deserve!