Who doesn’t have concerns, worries and frustrations?
Most of us, living on this planet have an issue every now and then (understatement).
We have health concerns, environmental concerns, money issues, relationship frustrations, car problems, boss problems, cranky kids—life problems.
It’s not perfect or pretty (or seemingly fair) all the time. Not even.
Sometimes life just gets messy (as in red-hot mess, messy)
And in the not so distant past . . . that has bothered me a tad. It had me asking big questions like—
- Why are we even here if it’s such a struggle?
- Why do we get on such a great life high— only to have shitty things happen?
- Why cant it just be easier?
- Why are people so insensitive (or worse)?
- Why can’t we all just be born with lasting heath, endless supplies of money and unquestionable values, morals and common sense?
Most of us ask these questions (or similar versions or these) at some point.
We all get hurt and we all find ways (hopefully) to rebound when life deals us an unwanted hand.
And what if . . .
—the problems we have are merely opportunities to grab ahold of an even bigger, more profound level of joy, happiness, health and abundance?
—the struggles, pain and hurdles are simply minor road bumps that (with patience, compassion and maybe a couple bottles of good vino) can propel us closer to living our desires?
What if the problem has a purpose?
Because haven’t you noticed that when you experience something challenging and you approach it from the “glass half full” perspective—you come out the other side of that with a greater sense of knowing, faith and acceptance?
When you can make peace with what is + see the potential gift in the problem—you win.
It comes down to this—you have two choices in regards to how you handle snafus, issues, drama + problems—
- You can see every problem a gift. You can see perceived problems as beautiful opportunities for an even deeper sense of acceptance, love and faith. You can see your health issues, your money issue, and your relationship issues—as a great big chance to get super honest and real about what you are truly feeling and thinking in life. It’s a chance to be 100% accountable for your energy.
- Or there’s always choice two. Choice two is to stay stuck, give into the problem, believe it and go down the rabbit hole of despair, disease, distrust and fear. Choice two is the one that perpetuates the lie that we are powerless. Choice two, if we don’t learn from it and turn it from foe to friend—is the one that can wreak havoc on your otherwise incredible life. This choice moves you further away from the life you want. It’s simply the choice to survive (or nose dive) get by, exist and feel more as a victim in life.
You have two choices—to thrive or survive.
And when you choose well (in spite of what trials and tribulations are manifesting in your life)—you turn your problem into pure passionate potential.
Bad ass, unwavering, passion-filled potential.
When you decide to make peace with the problem—you say ‘yes” in an even bigger way to your desires.
It’s how we create miracles. It’s how we go on when the going gets tough.
So next time you feel irritated, annoyed or let down, ask yourself—”what is this problem teaching me, or asking me to step into and how can I learn quickly, efficiently and lastingly?”
Because don’t we all want to learn, move on, grow and be better than we were the day before?
Don’t we all want to be happier, healthier, wealthier and more in alignment with our souls truth?
I say yes.
Bucket loads of love, goodness + joy your way.