Gratitude is the holy grail in the world of manifesting, miracles creation + living incredible lives.
It’s like the secret sauce that— when used consistently and consciously—can catapult your desires to new heights.
But we know this, right? I mean in all honesty—we know it’s a good thing to be grateful.
We know, yet we fall back into old patterns of complaining, worrying, or simply accepting things in our lives that sorta suck.
We settle for jobs we don’t love.
We accept being treated in ways that don’t feel good.
We allow things in our life that we know don’t serve our higher intention of conscious, high vibration living.
We forget about our dreams and desires, because we are afraid of what others will think. Or worse, what if we fail?
And sometimes we just get caught in the busy trap—and simply forget about all that we have to be grateful for.
And as you know, settling, forgetting, being too busy and allowing things that don’t serve us—are all choices.
Choices that we have the power to change.
The truth is—the most profound and unexpected changes come from doing the most simple things. So even if many of us know it’s a good thing to be grateful—we may write it off because we feel it isn’t important enough.
Creating a gratitude list is a powerful tool that can snap you out of any life conundrum and create miracles right and left.
The key is to do it consistently + consciously (not just once a year and not while feeling rushed).
Tips for creating your list—
- Create a calm, quiet space to reflect on your life + what you feel grateful for. Limit distractions so you can really focus on what matters.
- Don’t get caught up with “doing it right”—just write down whatever comes to mind. Have fun with it.
- Be descriptive. Why do you feel grateful for your kids, spouse, friends, etc? What special things about them make you feel this way? What special moments or memories come to mind?
- It can be the material things too! It’s ok to be grateful for a beautiful car or your favorite designer shoes! It’s not less spiritual to appreciate and be grateful for the abundance you have. Spirit doesn’t have an issue with us enjoying prosperity.
Your list can be 10, 20, or 100 things. Whatever works for you!
I like to make a gratitude list towards the end of each year. It’s a nice way to close out the year and set the stage for attracting a miraculous new year.
Here is the start to my list!
I am grateful for . . .
1. Health. This is almost always #1 on my list. I LOVE feeling healthy, vibrant and alive.
2. God + spirit in my life. This is simply divine.
3. My husband + kiddos. These 3 light up my heart.
4. My dogs. I officially have the two cutest in the universe.
5. My home. It’s super frenchie, and I finally have a home that is decorated just how I like, plus we have a super cool pool, lots of flowers, beauty all around.
6 .Liiving in a warmer climate. I lived in the mountains for 17 years and was done being cold 7 months out of the year. Sooooo enjoy having 4 seasons, rather than just hot/cold.
7. My job! I love what I do. It feels more like a big, fun adventure, than work.
8. Abundance. I am so grateful for the prosperity we have created in our lives. And grateful for a few key people who have helped to make that happen.
9. Saying “YES” to my dream of writing a book (and writing more books). The 2 Choices has changed lives and I am beyond grateful to all who helped.
10. Travel. I love to travel and am so grateful I was able to be in Europe 3 times last year and will back again 3 times next year! Woohooo!
11. My life and business mentors. They believed in me when I didn’t and paved the way for me to step into my power.
12. Fall leaves crunching under my feet when I am out walking my dogs.
13. Organic, high vibration food.
14. My insatiable desire to learn, grow and become more aware.
15. My parents—glad they adopted me and gave me a great life.
16. Coffee. Yep, this most certainly makes my list!
17. Wine. Yep!! I am grateful for a good Cote du Rhone.
18. Nice clothes. I love fashion and feel grateful and blessed to have a beautiful wardrobe.
19. Courage. I am grateful that I know I have access to boatloads of courage, even when I am feeling small, insignificant and scared.
20. Writers, creative types, dreamers….. I love you all. You feed my brain.
21. My Mac. What can I say? I love my computer as much as my piano.
22. Nature trees, animals, the natural world. You leave me in awe of your wisdom, beauty and power. I feel the most calm and grounded in nature or when connecting with animals. Thank you.
23. My clients, friends, family and fellow humans. I love you all. You teach me so much about life and living. Even the hard stuff—I am grateful for it. It’s how I grow and learn to be better.
24. My grand piano. It makes me smile every time I walk by it.
25. Red roses + lilies. Flowers make me happy!
My list this year will be well over 100 . . . but those are my first 25!
Have fun with this list. Make it a sacred time. Do it alone or with your loved ones.
The point is—make sure to do it!
Big blessings + bisous!